Sunday, October 6, 2013

Through my twitter posts, I try to limit what I say, but I speak my mind more freely than some do.
I post or retweet things that I find humorous, witty, eye-opening, or just because I like the quote/lyrics. For example, one of my tweets says, "If ya wanna fly, ya gotta give up that stuff that weighs you down." I just liked this quote because it really makes me think about the things or people that I hold onto that are just holding me back from my real potential. Also, I tweet incidents that occur in my life that may be funny, shocking, or just because I want to rant. Lots of times, my bad incidents I tweet about usually relate to the transit. I almost miss it every morning for school, and I will walk up to it at school when it is just leaving, so that I have to wait til the next bus comes. One of my tweets that show this said "Why does the transit hate me so much.. So much for makin it to my first class 😒😞" An example of a funny post I posted would be, "I'm not related to every Asian that walks by okay?!" This was directed towards my roommates because every time another Asian walks by, they always tease me and ask if I am related to them. I will also use twitter and tweet at people instead of texting them sometimes.  Just things like "Happy birthday!" or "Where are you?" Usually I try to keep my tweets on the surface and not about my personal life. I try to keep my information about my personal life very vague. I don't like people knowing all of my business. Overall, I think most of my tweets are appropriate and would be okay if someone else saw them. There are the occasional tweets that I may find funny that other people may find inappropriate, but I don't usually tweet things that I find inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment